Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back To Work...

“Well, I don’t want to spill on my computer.” – Christy
“Christy, do you still need sippy lids?” – David
“Yes.” – Christy
“I thought as much.” – David

“Christy, did I tell you about my professor who made us write papers with no form of the verb ‘to be’ in them?” – Laura
“That’s disgusting.” – Christy
“It was. But it was so good for my writing!” – Laura

On Episode III:
“Wait a sec… Garret, did you say you didn’t like it?” – Christy
“It was the dumbest movie ever.” – Garret
“Thank you! You’re the first guy I’ve heard who says that!” – Christy
“They couldn’t act, and the dialogue stank. But the story…” – David
And they went on…

“Remove commas! Remove commas!” – Nate

“When I go into Year 2 I go crazy, because it’s the least [structurally] standardized [of the four year-plans].” – Laura

Midafternoon and already gettin’ punchy…
“It’s that kind of afternoon. I can feel the punchiness coming on again.” – Laura
“Why should this afternoon be different?” – Christy

A boy after my own heart…
“Dang it, I’m holding a pink $50 bill in my hand!” – Davy
“You have a problem with that, Davy?” – Christy
“Well, I mean, I don’t see why higher denominations of currency should be more feminine! I mean, NOW (National Organization of Women) has gotten to the National Mint!” – Davy
::Pause::
“This causes me concern. Deep concern.” – Davy


“Internet Explorer is the weapon of choice.” – Christy
“Only for those who are behind the times.” – Mike

“In the interests of ethics, I think I should tell y’all that you’re being quoted all over the place.” – Christy
“What did you say?” – Davy
“I said…” – Christy repeats
“Oh. I thought you said we were being courted all over the place. Which is fine! But I’d need to know who.” – Davy

“All is well! Neither fear nor fret.” – David

“Prunella Snodgrass! You have to listen to this…” – Danya
“Um… Snodgrass?” – Christy
“Yeah. She’s an up-and-coming rap artist.” – Danya
“Snodgrass?” – Christy
“Prunella Snodgrass, yeah.” – Danya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home