Sunday, May 29, 2005

New Items On Sidebar

I hit a wall right around the time that I realized...

I'm checking something like 15 blogs and xangas a day.

And when I don't have my own computer set up and can't access everything through one favorites list....

So, you are now on my sidebar. Probably. You might not be. Sarah isn't, because she set up her template in a manner that doesn't allow me to access her blog unless I know the specific address, which I don't have any more. This is me hinting, Sarah. ;-)

I didn't put up everybody--just the people who seem to post frequently enough that I need to check them often. Let that be an encouragement for those of you who haven't posted in a month--post, and you could win a place on my sidebar! Aren't you excited about that?

Or not.

In case you're wondering, I'm writing this way because of a Maryland slang overload. Haven't had a chance to get reading material yet, and honestly wouldn't have time to read it if I had. Still trying to finish The Book of Kells II, ::sigh::. My Lit major friends will be happy to hear that I have devoted an entire section to them, mostly because it was the only thing to do with all their quotes. I have entitled it "Eccentricities."

People are complaining to me that my blog is hard to keep up with, so I didn't post yesterday, and I'll try to cut down. For future reference, you don't have to read everything I post. In fact, don't! You'll find out more about me than my enigmatic temperament would prefer.... that is, if you're reading carefully. However, I'm sorry for all the long ramblings, and promise that I will try to be more academic, less pilgrim-like, and increasingly interesting. I'll take opinion polls on Episode III or something. Something.

Incidentally, please pray. Last night was another nightmare night. I dreamed that a friend had been in a horrible car accident, and that I kept trying to get there and couldn't, couldn't, couldn't...except I always did, just as my friend died.

I hate my nightmares. They're so horribly real, and always about someone I love dying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Adams said...

Oh, don't cut down on your long rambling blogs :). They are fascinating, and I am delighted that I may find out more about your enigmatic temperament than you would prefer.

Regarding nightmares... I have never experienced really bad dreams, but I have recently experienced something nightmarish that I never would have dreamed of coming true in my life. It is a comfort to know that God is sovereign and that He is working all things for good, toward my complete redemption as I focus on the cross. We can trust in His mercy!

10:11 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Post whatever you want. That's what blogs are for. :) I skim a lot of the Longaevi stuff still, but I like hearing what you're up to. :)

Oh, and my blog is at http://sarahami.blogspot.com.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home