Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy Anticipation

The High Queen is coming to visit me tomorrow night!!!!

And, since the family will be conferencing in Connecticut (I opted not to go), I get to spend the weekend with Nausikaa (my next semester's roommate) at PHC! She's a camp counselor there for the summer, and her roomie will be gone, so we can hang out in the Princess Tower (I still have the key, Sarah. Thank you so much; that was a meaningful gift!) and go see a movie together and attend caregroup and visit Grace Community Church the next morning...

Also, I would like to announce that after 8 years of living in my bedroom (minus time at PHC, of course).... drumroll please...

I have curtains!

That's right. My windows have never known a curtain, and now they're going to. Auntie gave me some lovely white lace panels from her house. It's funny to think that I never got around to curtains before now, but there you have it.

Who am I, that I should be blessed as msuch as this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Adams said...

I love your happy posts :).

I saw your dad and brother at the picnic today... wished you had been able to come, I miss seeing you :(. Sometime this summer I AM going to go visit you!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home