Monday, June 27, 2005

It's Too Quiet

I haven't taken down a quote all morning. Nate and I and the minions are here, but the Development--sans moi--is on vacation. Mom is gone. Davy is gone. Laura is gone.

Weird.

Oh, forgot to mention... the Longaevi have decided to play dress-up this week. Ordinarily, no problem--a lot of hats and swords and gloves and fancy dresses; everybody can deal with a pile of clothes. But when Longaevi play dress-up... eh. Ever opened your closet door on a live tiger, or picked up an earring that suddenly giggled, quivered, and changed shape?

Just smile and nod, and wait for their fancy to change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Adams said...

Oh, oh...

Cries of distress...

I forgot to meet the Longaevi while I was at your house on Saturday.

I will have to wait until August.

Very, very sad.

But despite that, I had so much fun seeing you!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home