Friday, July 22, 2005

7-22-05

“What is this!?” – Christy
“It’s a Word document, Christy. Be afraid.” – Laura

“’Finish the mind-map provided. Three major categories have already been given in bubbles.’ You know, if one didn’t already know what these directions were talking about, they would sound really bizarre.” - Christy

“You know you’re royalty when you can get away with wearing something completely silly.” – Davy, doing a graphic rendering of the Pharaoh’s crown.

“I’m bored. I want Charity to call me so I can go play!” – Mommy, swinging her feet and proving that even grown-up CEOs can still be little girls. Awwww…she’s so cute!

“I’m going to dress in the yellow tights, too.” – Davy, elaborating on his scheme of marriage proposal, which is, thus far, based upon the Gaston Song from Beauty and the Beast.

“This is why I studied military history!” – Nate, on helping his friends to plan their marriage proposals. He has just pulled off a very clever one for Nick.

“What kind of a life is that!? Surrounded by hens!” – Davy on Egyptian farmers.

“There’s, like, 22 of them in my inbox right now!” – Casey
“Dragons?” – Christy
“Yes!” – Casey
“Oh.” – Christy

“Christy, can I draw a living dead mummy?” – Davy, rendering graphics for one of Christy’s quizzes.
“No.” – Christy
“You’re so restrictive!” – Davy

“My feet are not a beacon for all mankind, okay? – Christy
“Not for all mankind; just for David.” – Laura
“Your feet are my beacon.” – David to Christy

“By the authority vested in me by Barq’s Inc., I can you Olde Tyme Root Beer.” – Christy, spinning off of her root beer label: “Canned under the authority of Barq’s Inc.”

“Cease fussing and know that I am Mom.” – Mama

“I have cute dreams.” – Mom

“I come, O David, I come… where do I go?” – Mom to Davy

“Is there joy in Mudville?” – Davy
“There is.” – Mom
“Yes!” – Davy
"Christy, do you think that the Celts had bangs?" - Laura
"Um, possibly." - Christy

1 Comments:

Blogger Praelucor said...

2-D, not 3-D. Forgive me if my terminology is messed up. :-P

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home