Friday, August 05, 2005

Thus Spake...

“Laura, necking is fun!” – Mom
“With a license, it’s fine.” – Nate
“Hey! I’ve got a ring!” – Mom

“I can’t imagine that InDesign doesn’t have this feature. Can you?” – Mom to Davy
“I try not to.” – Davy

“I need my gods, and I can’t find them anywhere!” – Christy, searching for the Egyptian gods and goddesses page in Ancient World.
::Pause while Mom and Davy give Christy a bemused look::
“Yeah, Laban had that problem too.” – Davy

“Flee youthful passions, Sam.” – Nate, removing the trash from Sam’s reach.

“It looks like one of those sketches that somebody drew to plan their escape from prison.” – Laura, examining the new company structure design, entitled “Free Mommy,” which will (in theory) allow Mom to do development only.

“I’m happy and chugging…. And gurgling and making other pleasant noises.” – Laura

“Why is this document not like any other document?” – Mom, peering at the screen
“Um… because it’s the one that we eat with our sandals on and our staffs in hand?” – Davy

“Sam is a Republican!” – Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home