Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sidebar Updates

I wish to make a note of the following....

My little sister's blog has joined the previously all-male cast of Xanga and LJ sites (I mourn that none of my siblings use blogspot; their good taste is obviously impaired in this area...) on the My Family show.

Dad's Xanga has simultaneously departed the My Family show, due to time constraints and the fact that he has to save the world every day (little things like this can get in the way of blogging).

Mike's Xanga hasn't been updated since he got engaged. Woe to him! Take warning, all happily single persons who are also happily addicted to blogging---if you get engaged, your days as a blogger will be numbered.

Fortunately, the moral doesn't turn out. Mike has, in fact, merely traded his single Xanga space in for a new doublewide, conveniently entitled "mikeandjess." These are deep linguistical waters, but I'll give you a hint. Start at the next letter after "d" and think of wedding bells. Yep. My sibs call them "the happy couple," and now they have their own Xanga, complete with cute "WE ARE SO TOTALLY ENGAGED!!" pictures, posts about the wedding date, and all manner of suchlike paraphenalia. Now I understand why Danya refers to them as "simultaneously adorable and repulsive." I'm with Benedict on this one---"But I'll be sworn that until love has transformed me to an oyster, he shall never make such a fool of me!" Nevertheless, they are adorable. :-)

So, mikeandjess have joined the My Family show. Jess, I salute your bravery, and I'm thrilled to be getting one of my best friends as a sister. Welcome to the clan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home