Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back by Popular Coworker's Demand

Well, they finally got Nate to eat an espresso bean. How? They hid it in his lunch burrito. He never knew.

“I want to marry a pirate.” – Casey
“I thought you were going to marry a mail-order groom from Hawaii?” – Christy
“Yeah, but he didn’t come.” – Casey
“Ah.” – Christy
“Anyway, there’s a shortage of pirates. That’s why I’m going to convert.” – Casey
“Convert to what?” – Christy
“Piracy. I can shoot a gun!” – Casey
“But wait, I thought you were going to marry a minotaur…” – Christy
“No, no, that’s a cover-up.” – Casey

“Davy, come over here and kill me, would you?” – Mom
“Okay. A little matricide won’t hurt anything.” – Davy, ambling over

“For that, I will allow you to sniff the mystic purple hyacinth. Abbi brought it for me.” – Christy to Nick

“I’m not dying. I’m just choking.” – Mom

“Hey Christy, Pericles was a hunk, right?” – Davy
“You can’t even apply the term ‘hunk’ to Pericles. That’s just wrong.” – Christy
“But by all that we know of him, was he a hunk? Did he perform hunkly deeds?” – Davy

“So if the camera is Bucephalous, then Mom is Alexandra the Great?” – Christy
“Right!” – Davy

“You are right, but I don’t like you much for it.” – Davy to Mom

“Does anybody have lighter fluid on them?” – Casey

“That’s it! I’m moving to Sparta!” – David
“Is the weather pretty good there?” – Grace

“What am I doing? I’m taking goo off of stuff.” – Casey, in answer to Mom

“Well, we could snuggle.” – Davy to Casey (don’t worry, it make sense in context. “Snuggle” is an InDesign term).

“Oh, isn’t he cute, making the Nile River in the warehouse.” – Casey, with gentle sarcasm, watching Sam splash the contents of his water bowl all over the floor.

“I have a weapon and a defensible position. You just try it!” – Davy to Nate
“Boys, not in the office!” – Casey

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

So I gather that y'all are slowly segueing (sp?) from Egypt to Greece?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Praelucor said...

Well... we're in Mesopotamia right now, and will be until we hit Ancient India/China/Americas... but yeah, to the extent that general office chatter has anything to do with it, we're mostly Greeks. :-)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home