Thursday, March 09, 2006

Casey Told Me To Update My Blog

..... but I'm wayyyyyy too busy right now. So here, have some quotes. :-)

From the book, Are You My Mother?
“So, I’m going to call him and make sure he goes home.” – Casey about Nate
“’Are you his mother?’” – Mom
“No, I am his snort.” – Casey
“Ah. I am his mother, therefore you are his snort.” – Mom
“I am Nate’s snort.” – Casey
“Nate, did you know you have a snort?” – Mom
“I snort frequently.” – Nate
“Yes, but did you know you have a snort? A snort devoted just to you?” – Mom
“I dunno about the ‘devoted’ part…” – Casey
“You mean you snort for other people!?!” – Nate

“Are you speaking sweet nothings into the air? We need to find you an ear to speak them into. I will help you.” – Casey to Christy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh. i ask her to update and then she gets back at me by posting more incriminating quotes. oh well.

12:27 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Sounds as though I would like this Casey person. :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home