Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nonsequentiality

In other words... no two units in this text will logically follow one another. I think I just made up a word!

-- I don't really know what Facebook is good for.

-- I spent all day working on Reading Assignment Charts, but I'm not really going stir-crazy. Go figure.

--I never, ever, ever want to block a stage kiss again. Apologies to the directors, but... YUCK! Oh well, I guess I'll have gotten over it tolerably well in ten years.

--Today, Nate and I traded spaces. He got the big splendid oaken rolltop desk, and I got... um... well, 34" x 17" worth of screen, acres of surface area, and about 7 square feet of soon-to-be corkboard. Not bad, actually.

--I think I like James Joyce's style. But don't worry, I won't go dippy about it.

--In spite of everything, Thomas Hardy is still a brilliant writer.

--My Danya is sick. :-( So is Burgee. :*( :*( So is Churdee :0( :0( :0( This means that all three of my younger siblings have succumbed, in order of youngest to oldest, to the flu going around. And, in order of age, I'm next.

--Last of the Mohicans is pouring from my computer speakers. :0)

--Casey and Grace were over the top at the office today. Wow.

--Sarah is moving to Maryland!!!!!

--The play is actually coming along. I have high hopes for it, and I get to spend two whole weeks working on it, from the end of this month through the early part of next month. Oh, joyful, joyful me!

--Mama is still playing If I Had $1,000,000 every chance she gets. Sigh. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy every copy of that song now in existence and have a bonfire. <:0)

--Mama and Daddy and Burgee are leading a tour to Europe in another two weeks. I'm going to miss them!

--Sam is a big, blond, warm, living rug. I sincerely think he must be the cutest thing on four legs (barring Emma).

--I'm not behind on my reading, I had a QT and exercised this morning, and I have caregroup tonight. How's that for grace?

--Today I met a deadline. I didn't know it could be done in the real world. :-P

--Some bright morning, sooner than I realize, I will be back in New England with my Atlantic.

::happy sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home