Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weather Continues Fair and Quotely. Love to All.

“My caps are gone! The cap is the most important part of the pen! The pen just seems incomplete without the cap, and it drives me insane! The insecurity of a pen without a cap!” – Casey

“I’m with you Casey. All the way!” – Abbi

“The French should have to have a license to spell. They throw in letters indiscriminately! They say, ‘Let’s put in a letter here… because we feel like it!’” – Davy

“How did you get to be so much taller than me?” – Christy to Davy
“Practice. Sheer determined application of will and energy.” – Davy, without skipping a beat

“Sam, don’t you get tired of destroying things?” – Christy, thoughtfully, to the dog
“What are you talking about? Destroying things is one of the most fulfilling leisure activities ever!” – Peter
Boys. Wow.

“Sam! Wherefore dost thou bark?” – Nate

“I think I’m getting tired.” – Mom
“That’s what espresso beans are for!” – Peter

“Where are the espresso beans!?” – Casey
“I hid them.” – Christy
“Why?” – Davy
“Because you guys both got sick from eating too many of them yesterday, and you got high on them.” – Christy
“C’mon, let’s find them.” – Davy to Casey
“Right!” – Casey
“Can’t you make them stop this?” – Christy to Mom
“Honey, they’re adults.” – Mom

“It’s my mail-order husband!” – Casey, toting in a big package from Hawaii.

“Dave, I have no desire to make this thing. Pay me to do something else, please?” – Jen to Davy, who is her boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home