Monday, April 17, 2006

Willamsburg is Even More Williamsburg...um..."Williamsburgy"


That's not a word, but how do you express....? "Williamsburgesque"? "Williamsburg-reminiscent"? "Even more like Williamsburg"?

Whatever.

Today I pinned up a big beautiful new School of Athens poster on the wall above my station. It fits the space perfectly. In fact, it is the only poster that can safely live in this classical, Christian, art-major-infested environment. Davy is an art major. Jay is a full-fledged artist. Nathan wasn't an art major, but he took extensive art classes against his will. Ergo, we have to pick our wall art carefully around here (not to mention our desktop backgrounds).

Oh dear, I'm happy today. I'm bubbly. I need to get hold of myself.

It must be spring. :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I am delighted to hear of your bubbliness! :) I am happy myself, though tired.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home