Monday, June 26, 2006

The Office: Conversations

(By the way, the wedding was perfect. Details later.)

David doesn’t want the new Writing Aids to be red. He feels that the color is aggressive. Mom is of the opposite opinion.
“It makes me feel like picking up the book and…. is this going to be in paperback?” – Davy
“Yes.” – Mom
“See, that’s bad, because mothers will be picking it up and beating their kids with it, because it’s an aggressive color!” – Davy
“It’s an empowering color! It’ll make moms believe that they can teach their children to write!” – Mom

“You’re going to hate this, but it’s a good thought!” – Mom
“Coming from you? How could I hate it?” – Davy
“Well then, how about a red cross? Like band-aids… writing aids…battle-scarred moms in need of help….” – Mom
“Maybe I could just scan in the Red Badge of Courage cover and change it to a mom…” – Davy

“I am going to bless you with great abundance.” – Abbi to Christy, dropping a double handful of rubber bands on Christy’s desk.
“Um, thanks. Why?” – Christy
“I’m coming back to take them away; don’t worry.” – Abbi
“Oh. Okay.” – Christy

“I’m just thinking, if Nathan sees that, he’s going to have a fit…” – Grace
“He already bit my leg. What more could he do?” – Davy
“I missed that one.” – Grace

::Casey and Laura are handing out fake flowers to everybody::
“Happy Midsummer’s Day! Would you like some flowers for your hair?” – Casey to Nate
“Do I look like Lysander to you?” – Nate
“You can be Lysander!” – Casey
“I am not Lysander.” – Nate
“Well, you can at least wear one in your buttonhole…” – Casey

“Why do raging attack jellies come around, every time you are near?” – Nathan to Casey

“Does anything strike you as odd about these pants?” – Nate
“Um… they’re wrinkled?” – Christy
“They’re mine.” – Davy
“They aren’t yours.” – Nate
::Nate’s phone starts ringing from the pocket::
“They’ve got a phone in them.” – Christy
“Nate walks in and his pants start ringing.” – Davy

“I lost my wallet, and now the world is spinning out of control.” – Casey

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Wow, you guys are great. *zing!* *zing!* *zing!* Quotes start flying! :D

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have been there yesterday! I kept yelling "Where's C__ when we need her??"

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home