Monday, June 19, 2006

The Office: Season 3, Episode 2

“My heart has never been in a coffin with anybody.” – Christy, commenting on a line from Julius Caesar

“What a blessing you are!” – Grace to an ant

“Hey! Laura Ingalls Wilder! The printer’s free!” – Grace to Laura

“I can’t tell you that. I’m not, but I can’t tell you that.” – David

“Okay, who put graffiti on the can opener?” – Christy
“What does it say?” – Abbi
“It says: ‘For office use only.’ It’s vandalized.” – Christy

“Nate!” – Grace
“Yes, Grace.” – Nate
“He doesn’t even take his headphones off any more.” – Grace

“Feed me!” – Mom
“What do you want?” – Casey
“Um… what do I want?” – Mom
::pause::
“Good stuff.” – Mom, with decision.

“Nate, we need another printer. We can’t go on like this.” – Grace

“Dude, do a modesty check!” – Grace to Dan, who made the mistake of wearing a sleeveless t-shirt in her presence.

“We are less than halfway done!” – Mom, in the tone usually reserved for pronouncements of triumph. She then began to sing the Star Wars theme music.

“I love it when I know how stuff works.” – Casey


“Sometimes you gotta either laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh.” – Mom
“Aha. So when the going gets tough, the tough talk baby-talk.” – Christy
“Hast hit it, friend Giggle.” – Mom

“Note the distinct absence of death-wishes!” – Mom

“Well, I pretty much think of myself as a horizontal amphora.” – David

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Wow. Y'all are unique.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home