Monday, December 18, 2006

The Office -- Season 5

The moment you've all been waiting for...

“You know, it’s just so convenient that everybody has a goddess for a mother or a river nymph for a sister.” – Christy, mostly to herself, flipping through the Aeneid
“I know I do! Don’t you?” – Casey

On White Chocolate – Holding the Line
“Come over to the dark side, Christy.” – Mom
“I’m on the dark side! Dark chocolate!” – Christy
“Come over to the light side, Christy.” – Grace
“I was with you, Chris, but I’ve been won over. This white chocolate is so wonderful—you’ll love it!” – Mom
“I refuse to love it.” – Christy
“Classic.” – Mom
…..
::Grace finishing up her shopping list:: “…Okay, so that’s all for this side, except the chocolate that Christy’s gonna hate…”

“A person who is selfish with their popcorn has no excuse for living.” – Dad

“I think the Pyrenees are spelled wrong.” – Casey, reading for typos
“What would you suggest, dear, as a solution for the world’s spelling error?” – Christy
“Mmmm…. I think maybe a silent ‘k’ would be nice, maybe right before the ‘n.’” – Casey

“I’m sorry to waste your ink. It makes good paper airplanes, though.” – Casey to Mom

“No! I already have the hummer! I want the Ferrari!” – Casey
“The Ferrari is on a ten-year backorder.” – Nate
“I’d like an elephant. Hannibal makes me want one.” – Casey
“I need a yacht.” – Mom
“Those are on a twelve-year backorder.” – Nate
“And how about a pony?” – Marjorie

“They may have had a little too much spiked eggnog…” – Mom
“Wow, we’re judging everybody today!” – Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home