Monday, February 05, 2007

The Office -- Season Six -- Episode Three

“It’s amazing when you think of it—King Tut has done service on so many book covers.” – Christy
“Yeah. He’s basically the Brad Pitt of the ancient world.” – David

Background Music: Mom talking to herself
“Mommy, you’re not thinking again, are you?” – Christy
“No, I’m really not. Honest.” – Mom

“I think…” – Mom
“You’re thinking again!” – Christy
“I think I will forward this to my gmail account…” – Mom
“Mommy, we talked about this. Don’t go over to the dark side!” – Christy

So Casey fell asleep over a book this afternoon…
“I feel much better after my little ten-minute soiree” – Casey
“Um, Casey, do you know what ‘soiree’ means?” – Christy, laughing
“I meant ‘siesta’” – Casey
“But you know what ‘soiree’ means, right?” – Christy
“It means a party. In French.” – Casey
“Right. This is why you are cute.” – Christy

On David’s new jacket…
“I like it. The color is more warm and chocolatey” – Mom
“Well, I pretty much am warm and chocolately” – David

“Okay. I was solving the world’s problems a few minutes ago; I think I’ll go back to that.” – Christy

“I’m going to start eating Splenda right out of the package… like pixie sticks!” – Casey

“Casey, have you drugged yourself yet?” – David, referring to aspirin
“You are my drug.” – Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home