Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm Working Tonight

But by the time I'm done describing the scene in front of me, you won't by sympathetic any more. You'll be envious. ;-)

I am sitting in my room, Michael Crawford crooning something (not Phantom of the Opera) in my headphones, with a 22" screen, a pewter goblet (not kidding) full of ice cream, Sarah (the High Queen) and Brittainy comfortably disposed (one on the floor, the other on the opposite bed) near me, also working, and a ferret companionably licking my wrist (not kidding about that, either).

Oh, and I'm working on The Faerie Queene, which at the moment means quoting C.S. Lewis from an old, rare book of his (in the possession of which I am smugly happy) called The Allegory of Love.

Life is tough all over, ain't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

AY! If your goal was to invoke an immediate deluge of jealous visitors, you just succeeded!

--all right, I won't _actually_ come. But I should dearly love to. :-) I hope it was productive as well as delightful.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

May I borrow (or at least admire) your copy of The Allegory of Love? :-)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home