Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Office, Season 5--"We've Added Amy"

We've lost Casey from this season of The Office (she's moved to another office to work) and added Amy in her place. This is Amy's inaugural funny list, so I'm dedicating it to her. Amy, this one's for you. :-)

“Hmm… that’s interesting.” – Mom
“What?” – Office people
“I just wrote something with which I disagree.” – Mom
“And you even did it grammatically.” – Christy

“I’ve figured it out! Violent threats are our love language!” – Christy
“Yup.” – Dad, David, and Casey

“Dana is pretty much amazing. If it were permissible to worship human beings, we would have a shrine to her.” – Christy

“I guess I need to go kill a chicken or something now; I’m pretty sure I’ve offended a minor internet deity.” – David

“You’ve gotta watch out, ‘cause I’ll get goofy from time to time. I don’t want to startle you.” – David to Mom

“I don’t even know what daily life is!” – Mom
“Do you need me to define it for you?” – Christy
“I was talking about the title of a book: Daily Life In The…” – Mom
“Uh-huh, but you know, most really good quotes are taken out of context…” – Christy

“He’s like a genii. You rub the IM button and he comes.” – Brittainy on Dad

“Look, the bottom line is that the songs Mom likes will go on the 3 PM playlist.” – Christy
“That’s true, and I’ve earned the right to rule this playlist!” - Mom
“But now I’m out here to make my voice heard as well.” – David, who has recently moved to the outer office from the inner office.
“What about my voice?” – Amy
“You have to yell, Amy.” – David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home