Friday, December 28, 2007

I Know, I Know...

I always post quotes when I'm too busy to write something. True. But the quotes are so funny that I don't really feel obligated to apologize. :-) This is an especially fine set. Enjoy! (Oh, and meet Lauren. She's joined the team as Mom and I's joint personal assistant. She's cute, funny, and still technically a newlywed.)

“I really want Bubblicious gum. Since we’re all expressing our desires, I mean.” – Lauren

“We should have a 'phrase of the week'” – Lauren
“It would change too often. As in, every few hours” – Christy
“Well, we could develop self-control…” – Lauren
“Um, but our office sanity depends on not having self-control about things like that....” – Christy

“….Okay, the extreme eyeliner would be a problem” – Juli, on Egyptian pharaohs and whether or not she wants to marry one

“Go see the nice Brittainy.” – David
“She is nice. She’s nicer than you are.” – Mom
“She is that.” – David
“But you are more kissable” – Mom
“Yes. So you see it’s like a well-designed video game. We each have our strengths and weaknesses.” – David

“You shave your forelock like a little Egyptian child. I have questions about this.” – David to Christy

“….so you can keep your snide comments to yourself.” – Christy
“Oh, but I prefer to share my snide comments.” – David

“You act like it's our job to help people teach their kids or something” – David
“We are. It’s like an addiction. Every time I try to quit, somebody gets me started again.” – Mom

“I said sum esse fui futurus to that. And Mom was on my side.” - David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home