Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Office -- Season 5 --- "Lapbooks Among Us"

“David, did you get the link?” – Christy
“Yes, but we’ve been having a nervous breakdown over here.” – David, speaking for himself and Juli

The Fun We Have With Lapbooks:

“That means that we can leave medieval China square, and we can make a hexagon for medieval Japan, which would make me happy!” – Juli

“I think the Crusades need to be square, and smaller… or maybe like an accordion…” – Juli

“Right; let’s separate those puppies!” – Juli on items in the new lapbook
“’Separate those puppies’—it sounds like the beginning of a tragic but wonderful Disney classic” – David

“I think we need the Xanadu pavilion…” – Christy, getting involved in the lapbook debates
“We could use the igloo for that. ‘A stately pleasure dome decreed’” – David

“…and so I got home at one in the morning with three engine parts, one of which I named Stanley. I haven’t decided on names for the other two.” – Juli

“He burned me a tutu.” – Juli

“Just stun the pants off of me!” – Juli

“Oh, the chariot dude. Yeah, give me the chariot dude.” – Juli

“How wide was Esther?” – Juli

“Everything is toast. Everything. Deal with it. It’s biblical.” – David
“They had toast?” – Mom, referring to biblical times
“They had toast.” – David
“They didn’t have toasters…” – Mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, yes.

Thanks for continuing the legacy of quotingness! Remember the notes I used to leave you? ("What a blessing YOU are." - Grace to an ant...)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Praelucor said...

Boy, do I ever! By the way, I got your letter on my birthday and it absolutely made my day---as all your letters do. Ah, the blessings of a female correspondent! (Jane Austen quote). I will answer it as soon as possible, hopefully this Saturday or Sunday.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home