Friday, April 18, 2008

The Office -- Season 7: "Dumber than a Box of Hair"

“Are you a careful bouquet or a wild cluster?” – David to Christy, after reading the latest quote list
“It really depends on the day.” – Christy

“I think you’re a careful bouquet” – Dana on IM to Christy, after seeing the latest batch of quotes.
“Really? I think you’re one too. Let’s get all wild clustery, just to break things up.” – Christy, referencing the “wild cluster” that is the opposite of the “careful bouquet.”
“Yes, let's! I'm breaking out wildly into writing assignments at the moment.” – Dana

“Mom, are you a careful bouquet or a wild cluster?” – Christy
“Neither; I defy analogistic definitions.” – Mom
“I know what I am.” – David
“David, don’t tempt me.” – Mom

“Everybody around here is asking whether everybody else is a careful bouquet or a wild cluster. Care to comment on your own state?” – Christy to Peter, on IM
“I am most likely a leaf of skunk cabbage, which is generally unwanted except occasionally to play an elaborate prank on the world.” – Peter

Lauren, reading a Church History book, spontaneously exclaims: “It’s just so sad! Every single stinking person in this book dies!”

“Okay, I’m going to be dating myself here, but…” – Mom
“Um… ‘dating yourself?’” – Lauren
::bursts of laughter::
“No, not like that! I mean, I’m showing how old I am.” – Mom
“Oh!” – Lauren

"I'm so close to being proud of myself...and yet so far" - Juli, while doing HTML programming

“Oh look at me and my bad self closing my quotation marks…” – Juli

“I’m going to name one of my children, ‘Marjorie’s chocolate chip cookies’” – David, speaking in appreciation of his sister’s baking skills
“I don’t think your child will appreciate that…. Oh, they’re still down here!” – Amy on David’s comment (and Marjorie’s cookies).

“Where is he?” – David, experiencing networking problems and looking for Dad
“He went to see his [new] fish, like a proud father.” – Marjorie
“He needs to be the proud father of the network” – David

“A stick figure has become one of my role models!” – David

“I’m wondering where my script is…” – Lauren
“That’s better than wondering where your gods are” – Christy, referencing Laban
“That’s what Schliermacher is asking” – Brittainy, editing curriculum

“That’s dumber than a box of hair.” – Mom
“Which isn’t dumb to a bird that wants to build a nest.” – Lauren

“He [my husband] just doesn’t get how much fun it is to obsess over curriculum. It so beats housework!” – From a mom on our forum

“Have you met Yvonne? Beautiful? Yea high? Blonde? Likes profit?” – Juli to Christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home