Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Office -- Season 7: "You Have Deep Insight Into Light Bulbs"

“Is the plural of albatross ‘albatross’?” - Brittainy
“I think that’s worthy of being quoted.” - Christy
“You can’t quote that! It was a legitimate question!” - Brittainy
“Yes, and honestly my first thought is ‘I think the plural might be albatrossi’” - Christy
“Okay, then you have to quote that too!” - Brittainy
::Several seconds pass::
“Ha! It is albatross!” - Brittainy
::Another pause::
“Did you know that ‘albatross’ is also a kind of worsted fabric?” - Brittainy

“I didn’t say ‘why not?’ I am not yon sassy [person]!” - David

“If you think about it, all vests are meant to protect you from something. Life vests protect you from drowning; bullet-proof vests protect you from getting shot; and sweater vests protect you from pretty girls.” - Sam

“So what if the goat becomes anthropomorphic and performs the same ceremony on another goat?” - David, who sometimes gets tired of being the designated office scapegoat

“So you’d better be okay with that, or, like, woe.” - David

“Why is there foliage coming out of my ‘r’?” - Christy

“I don’t know anything about flavors” - Peter

"Wait! Since when did I become your frat boy!" - Sam
"You are my frat boy. Deal [with it]." - David

“Actually, listening to breakup songs helped me to write one of my random poems” - Sam

“You have deep insight into light bulbs.” - David to Sara Hobbit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foliage coming out of your "r"? I suspect David.

I love you.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home