Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Office: Season 7 --- "I'm Naming My Left Foot 'Sprezzatura'"

“I think I just convinced Sam to change his screen name to sprezzatura.” – Christy to Peter
“I just convinced myself to name my car sprezzatura” – Peter
“Wow. It’s like an epidemic or something.” – Christy
“Or maybe it’s just a good word” – Peter

"I'm naming my left foot 'sprezzatura'" – David, before he knew what the word meant

“Why do you have to be so unspeakably cute?” – Christy to David
“It gets me out of a lot of things.” – David

“Would you just put a sock in it?” – Christy to David
“So give me a sock.” – David
“I don’t have one.” – Christy
“You see? I’m very compliant; I’m just ill-equipped.” – David

“You guys are hysterical!” – Marjorie, appreciating the office humor
“We will be very soon.” – David, taking the comment literally

“The boys need to just suck it up. Besides, there are few things that give you as much leverage with a girl as having read it.” – Sam on Pride and Prejudice

Australia: The Land has been deleted.” – Ray, removing an out-of-print book from the bookshelf
“Thanks so much!” – Dana
“Well, not the continent. Just the book.” – Ray
“Oh, good! I was afraid you misunderstood.” – Dana

“I’m actually psychic. I know things without having to know them.” – David

“I’m all for women’s rights. Women should have rights.” – Peter

“Infatuation and romantic love? I have no opinion on them, except that they’re a good thing.” – Sam

“You missed a very interesting discussion of infatuation and romantic love in Les Miserables, and also whether or not we should include movies, graphic novels, and modern song lyrics in Year 4 literature.” – Christy to David
“Well, you missed us trying to decide whether to codename our shopping guides ‘Virgil’ and ‘Beatrice’ on the new Bookshelf website, and make them animated characters” – David
"Virgil?" - Christy
"Yeah, except the problem is that he leads Dante through Hell..."
“Um… well, but Virgil is the one who leads Dante through Hell…” – Christy
“Right. So he’s the browser guide, and Beatrice is the ‘our recommendations’ guide. She leads people to Heaven.” – David

“And David is making up a tune to Poe’s ‘The Raven’….” – Christy
“I’m not making it up! It’s this tune!” – David, hitting a song on his playlist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home