Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Office ---- Season 8: "Lauren's Quote Debut: 'I Heart George Mueller'"'

Oh yeah, and the internet's been down for a week. :-P

“This is the part, Amy, where you say ‘I love my job.’” – Mom
“I’m crying right now.” – Amy
“From sadness or from joy?” – Mom
“From laughter.” – Amy

“Has anyone seen a picture of George Mueller?” – Amy on a famous pastor
“Oh, I love George Mueller! He’s so cute!” – Lauren
“He’s just a teddy bear.” – David

Lauren’s status message: “i heart George Mueller”

“Okay, she’s all yours; you can have her.” – Lauren to Christy, upon closing out of Week 18
She? Her?” – Christy
“Yes, and Week 17 is a he.” – Lauren
“Wow.” – Christy

Dana's son David accidentally IM'd Ray an ISBN instead of IM'ing it to
Dana. Ray googled the ISBN and said: Lemme guess. That's the ISBN for the Kamien CD's, right?
David: lol. you on Amazon?
Ray: No. It's just that I've memorized every ISBN in the world. I need a superhero name now. I'll leave that to you.
David: lol
Ray: "lol" isn't a very good superhero name. You need to be more creative. You give homeschoolers a bad name.

“I totally windexed that one to death.” – David on killing a cricket with Windex

“But what is a Conestoga wagon?” – Christy to David
“Well you see, there was this lady named Connie Stoga…” – David
“Good grief. Why do I ask you when I have the internet?” – Christy to David
“Oh please. When was the last time you trusted the internet?” – David
“Um… every day.” – Amy

“I have a repository of joy right here… and not everybody can say that their ipod is a repository of joy” – David

“Behold yon statusse message.” – David on IM to Christy
“SLAAAAAAAAMMMMBAAAAHHHH deeeeah MAAAAAAAIIIIDD! Green boughs weeheeHEEL COOOOOVAH THEE!” - David’s status message, a textual rendering of Mary’s version of Slumber Dear Maid from the Pride and Prejudice movie.
“What brought that on?” – Christy
“Honestly, I don’t know.” – David

“’Trials, we are told, are sent to trust our fortitude.’” – David, quoting Mary from Pride and Prejudice
“You know what—you were sent to test our fortitude” – Christy to David
“That’s right. That’s what I’m here for.” – David

“Yes. I am a jeweler of pixels.” – David

“Yeah… so… I’m going to go recover my manhood now.” – David, after stepping out of character by giving our newly-engaged Brittainy advice about what is being done with bridesmaids’ dresses these days.

“I’m not about dignity. I’m about results.” – Mom
“That explains so much!” – Christy

“Who, me? Laughing?” – David

“Yes. Whatever else happens, I do want to live forever.” – Christy to David

“There can be internet when you believe!” – David

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Oh Christy, even I know the ISBN for the Kamien CDs. (They were assigned both at MC and Grove City - luckily I brought them)

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home